In my life, I’ve learned many things the hard way.
In this book I break them down so that you can learn them the easy way and get more out of life. At one point I was stealing food just to eat and spent more time hung over than sober.
From the streets, to the boxing gym, to the army, the physics lab and 4 years of sobriety, I’ve developed true grit and the fighting mindset. I teach it all in this book.
You will learn:
- The real reason the ability to work hard is so highly valued.
- How to identify where to invest your emotional energy for the greatest return
- Why you can’t afford to have low standards for anything you do or the company you keep.
- The greatest source of motivation that’s untapped by most.
- Vital paradigm and mindset shifts that will allow you to get more out of life.
- The difference between strategy and tactics and how to develop a mindset for both.
- How to select the best people to have a relationship with and get the most out of it.
Not Caring What Other People Think Is A Superpower
Not caring what people think is a superpower that will allow you to get what you want out of life. Most people worry about what others will think, so they suffocate their actions. As a result, they never live up to their potential. Within this book are insights about life and living to the fullest in 7 categories.