You read Engagement Is The New Cocaine, you put it to work, and you got results. Your tweets were so dope that people kept overdosing on your account.
- Your engagement shot up
- Your impressions skyrocketed
- Your follower count doubled or even tripled
- You finally made enough money online to pay your rent
But then your audience developed a tolerance.
The old stuff stopped hittin’ like it used to.
You know you need something more powerful, more raw, and more ruthless if you wanna keep your audience strung out.
That’s ok. The Re-Up: The Level of Twitter Engagement is my video course that shows you how cut your tweets with something that makes your followers feel like it’s their first time snorting your dope lines and addictive message.
In this short course, I show you the simple ways to take your tweets to the next level. I show you:
- The three types of tweets to write that will get big engagement everytime. It doesn’t matter what your niche is; your content will fit into these categories.
- How to format your tweets so that they catch people’s attention and makes them have a reaction.
- How to craft a bio that makes you stand out and makes people to hit the follow button every time they decide to see who wrote that fire tweet
I’ve made this so simple, even a crackhead could do it!
There’s some shit on building the right mindset in there–the same mindset that allows me to tweet 1000 times per month with ease and got me over 100k followers–but I know you wanna get right to the good stuff. But if you wanna know how to think about Twitter the right way, I got you covered. I also teach you how to:
- Never run out of things to say. You won’t just ramble either. Your tweets will always provide value
- ACTUALLY provide value. Value is simple and if you do it right, you can’t mess up Twitter
- Avoid the trolls or even better, profit and grow from them. My account is so big because I carefully select my feuds
- How to treat the people in your network so they always help you grow and prosper. I’m not talking about sliding in the DMs or asking for RTs. This is the real game I play to stay ahead of the pack
You can use this alone, without Engagement Is The New Cocaine, but these two tools combined will turn your Twitter account into a Schedule 1 substance.
The Re-Up: The Next Level Of Twitter Engagement
You read Engagement Is The New Cocaine, you put it to work, and you got results. Now take it to the next level.